Bob Johnson and Associates - Company with Great Leadership and Potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bob Johnson and Associates

"Company with Great Leadership and Potential"

Former Employee - E I T, Junior Project Manager in Houston, TX
Former Employee - E I T, Junior Project Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everybody there is willing to help if you ask. I learned a lot about the industry when i started. You are put in excellent positions to advise other companies and the track record for the history of the company is such that people will listen. They have an excellent business team and several professionals in sales and project management. If you have a good business sense this is a great place to work. Great place for young aspiring project managers.

Cons

When I worked there their training was lacking. The only training provided was from the vendors trying to get you to rep their equipment. This made for excellent resources for the highly experienced and connected. They were also working on their engineering department. The goal was to provide engineering services to clients. There was no leadership in the engineering side and technical applications were driven by the sales team. This company would benefit greatly from an experienced engineer with water treatment background (non waste water). Not currently the best place for young inexperienced engineers.

Advice to Management

When I left they were still looking for more talent. Keep doing what you are doing. I see the potential and you have great leadership around you.

Other Employee Reviews for Bob Johnson and Associates

1. "Branch Admin"

Former Employee - Branch Administrator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Branch Administrator in Houston, TX

I worked at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Able to run the ship the way you want as long as the results are positive. Friendly management staff, open door policy is a pleasure.

Cons

1 manager played as key cancer to the entire organization. No training provided, you must know what you are doing to keep it running smoothly. A lot of responsibilities for very general pay amount. Very small company not a lot of room for advancement.

Advice to Management

Entertain ideas, believe in your people, keep the ones that matter not the ones who have seniority.

2. "Amazed this company still exists"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Bob Johnson and Associates full-time

Pros

Good team for the most part with the exception of senior management.

Cons

The management style is outdated 80's ride or die, micro management, live in a cube. Turnover rate is crazy high. Pay is well below industry standards. No vacation time

Advice to Management

Grow up and stop gossiping about your employees all day