Boecore - Like a family | Glassdoor

"Like a family"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Boecore full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Boecore is a small, woman-owned company that treats its employees with respect and pays them what they're worth, and they have a great corporate culture.

Cons

They recently lost a large contract and are unable to transfer all their employees to new positions or assist them in transitioning to new positions.

Other Employee Reviews for Boecore

"Insensitive Job Stealers"

Current Employee - CyberSecurity Engineer in Peterson AFB, CO
    Current Employee - CyberSecurity Engineer in Peterson AFB, CO

I have been working at Boecore full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We were all excited when we heard Boecore was coming in on the SEWSII contract. (I'm an existing SEWSI employee). Boecore even held an Open House so we all could get to know one another and were very welcoming. I loved my job at SEWS, it was very rewarding.

Cons

Then Boecore came in and didn't keep ANY of the Cybersecurity employees, a total of six of us, currently on contract. Boecore bumped us and brought in their own people (probably from some other contract they just lost). We were all hoping to transition with Boecore..so so sad!

Advice to Management

To the owner and program manager on the SEWSII contract, shame on you! For taking away jobs that belonged to other people!

Boecore Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Technical Recruiter

Thank you very much for providing your feedback and bringing your experience to our attention. We strive to create a culture that puts our employees first, and we appreciate your interest in joining... More

2. "Best company I've worked for"

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Boecore is Employee conscious, treat their employees fairly (almost like family) , small business (means that management is close by and engaged worth the employees), and they provide promotion opportunities through mentorship and other programs.

Cons

Not a lot of coins with this one. Boecore deals almost exclusively with governments contracts, so if you doubt have a clearance of the proper certifications there isn't much opportunity here.