KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Dream job

Aug 6, 2022 - Flight Operations Generalist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay Freedom Limited oversight Independence Great management- from a distance.

Cons

Remote location High responsibility Self-sufficient very low support due to location.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to work

Jul 8, 2022 - Senior Systems Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Boeing takes care of its employees and offers challenging work.

Cons

Most everything is pretty nice.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Feels like family

Sep 23, 2022 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Total Benefits, such as health care, and continuous learning opportunities. I was able to receive my masters and work full time. Managers can make or break a job, but I have had the opportunity work for some really great leaders. They make you feel heard, empowered and push you to be better. Flexibility and understanding of life outside of your everyday job. Have met life long friends through career, and it really does have that family feel to it.

Cons

I have experienced a lot of change, change with leadership, project direction. Although, the change has taught me to be flexible and adapt quickly. It is also difficult to make advancement quick, and can sometimes be unclear on how to do it. Can be long hours, and a lot of meetings. With every family you run into a challenge here and there.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Boeing.

Boeing Careers

Cover image for Boeing

Join us as an intern and you’ll be part of a team that’s building the future of aerospace. Our internships include Engineering, Business,...More

• Featured Roles