Boleman Law Firm - Good place to learn and grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Boleman Law Firm

"Good place to learn and grow"

Current Employee - Attorney in Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Attorney in Virginia Beach, VA

Pros

Gratifying work - all consumer bankruptcy
Family atmosphere and friendly employees
Fun place to work - Mr. Boleman is really cool
Annual Beach Retreat

Cons

If you work in bankruptcy it is hard to change to other area of the law

Advice to Management

Give regular performance feedback
Make public the salary ranges for different jobs

Other Employee Reviews for Boleman Law Firm

1. "Like working for your family, only better"

I worked at Boleman Law Firm full-time

Pros

I worked at Boleman Law for only a year, but it was, without a doubt, the best year of my life. I was a military wife looking for work in a place that doesn't hire military spouses because they may be moved to a new command the next day, technically illegal but who can prove it? Finally, this company decided to take a chance on me and spend lots of time and money training me, and not only did they help me learn more than i could ever imagine, they took care of me like family. The working environment there is one of the best ever, it is respectful but fun. The goal of the company is to actually help people and will do so at any expense, I saw it first hand every day. It is hard to come by a company these days that is willing to help the community areound them the way they do, if there were more companies run by people like this throughout the world, it would be a much better place. If i could go back to work there I would, not only to be surrounded by such support and compassion, but to be able to feel so accomplished each day for helping so many people through such an amazing company!

Cons

Honestly the only con about working for this company is the type of law they practice, it is hard to have to help people that are so stressed out, but because of Boleman i saw people come in miserable and angery and walk out with smiles on their face, you could see the relief in their faces. So ultimately there is no con that I ever experienced.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the way you have been and keep caring about your employees like you do, they will keep pushing the firm forward as well.

2. "Hands down the best place to work"

I have been working at Boleman Law Firm full-time

Pros

If you're looking for a job where it truly is a "family" atmosphere, then this is it. Like any job, there are good days and bad days, but the good far outweigh the bad. We work hard and have a lot of fun. Couldn't ask to work for better people.

Cons

It can be a stressful environment because your dealing with people who are in a very difficult situation.