Bombas - Best Place to Work | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Bombas full-time

Pros

I often use the word FAMILY when describing Bombas. Open, fun atmosphere where work gets done, but able to connect and build strong relationships with coworkers. Company is growing like crazy. Benefits include things like happiness events and company retreats.

Cons

Start up growing pains as normal start ups, but the company is good about addressing, and making good on any issues.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing.

Bombas2018-01-22

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Bombas full-time for more than a year

Pros

After years of feeling dissatisfied at other companies, I am so proud to work for a company like Bombas. The work is fulfilling and the mission is something that helps bring a new sense of gratitude to my life. So proud to be a member of the hive. There is a great sense of work/life balance here, solid benefits package. Management is approachable, transparent, willing to listen and willing to invest in the company....

Cons

The company is growing quickly and the office is crowded and distracting. Can't wait to move to our new space.

Bombas2019-06-07

"Not your average office job"

Current Employee - Customer Happiness Associate

I have been working at Bombas full-time for more than a year

Pros

It seems like everything is a pro at Bombas. They take care of the employees, the office is incredible, fast paced growth is exciting to witness, unlimited paid time off, multiple full team vacations and parties every year, and that's just the start.

Cons

The office is crowded. We all know that, but we're moving soon to a much larger space that will certainly be as beautiful and much more functional than the one we are in now.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Don't forget about the people who worked hard to help the company be what it is today while focusing on the hiring of new rockstars to move us into the future.

Bombas2019-06-03

Discover more reviews about Bombas.