Bonefish Grill - Great people poor money | Glassdoor

"Great people poor money"

Current Employee - FOH All Positions in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Bonefish Grill full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people I work with are the best. The food is good but not always consistent. Bar drinks are some of the best around. Hours are reasonable.

Cons

COUPONS, gives us that "Red Lobster" vibe. Tips are way down from the past years. Hosts double as bus people low pay. Long ticket time, constant menu changes, no growth potential even though they tell you there is. Managers work long hours and are required to work the line to save money. A great deal of pre-made toppings and sauces. Bonefish has gotten away from what they were really all about. Management always sides...

Advice to Management

Follow thru on what you say!! Go to bat for us with our JVP instead of playing down someones value to your store. Be consistent with the rules for all which include dress code, being on time, no call no show. Set the example as a team player instead of "your way only" Say thank you!! Have meetings, teach backs. Step back and remember where you started. Lead by example.

Bonefish Grill2015-03-06
  1. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Bartender

I have been working at Bonefish Grill full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great product to sell customers. Team work based, so everyone works together to get all jobs done.

Cons

Revolving door with management

Bonefish Grill2019-04-15
  2. "The Good Days"

Former Employee - Bartender/Server

I worked at Bonefish Grill full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked for Bonefish Grill through college and loved every moment of it. It was like one big family. I think back many days and miss the time I had there with fellow employees as well as my amazing customers.

Cons

Many menu test~ however these test made me a stronger "angler".

Bonefish Grill2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about Bonefish Grill.