Bonefish Grill - It was a fun college job, couldn't ask for better besides more money and a bigger section | Glassdoor
  1. "It was a fun college job, couldn't ask for better besides more money and a bigger section"

Server in Lafayette, LA

I worked at Bonefish Grill

Pros

Always busy, there is money to be made if you want it, respectable place to work

Cons

Bang Wednesday (It's a nightmare). The quality of the client has suffered due to Bonefish's recession 'solutions' such as bang wednesday, bang tacos, adding a burger to the menu. Bonefish target market changed from casual polished to chili status.

Bonefish Grill2011-06-08
  1. "Incredible First Job"

Former Employee - Server in Fairfax, VA

I worked at Bonefish Grill part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

servers become family, managements are supportive and treat their employees with respect, great opportunity to get to know guests (a lot of them are regulars who love to network!!)

Cons

I don't have any cons to share

Advice to Management

N/A

Bonefish Grill2019-09-17
  2. "Good place to wait tables"

Current Employee - Server/Waiter in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Bonefish Grill part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great food, discounts and people I met there are friends I've made and kept through the years.

Cons

Started very great. However, over the years and after being bought out, quality was diminished along with a few corners cut.

Advice to Management

Keep the food quality up rather than adding more hours and shifts to increase higher paying clientele

Bonefish Grill2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about Bonefish Grill.