Booking.com - No one will do it for you | Glassdoor

"No one will do it for you"

I have been working at Booking.com

Pros

Free fruit, trips to Amsterdam, and your colleagues. Seniors are the most helpful and willing to push you along in your career. Team Leaders lean on the seniors for everything regarding procedures and navigating the extranet and website.

Cons

Keep track of your great work, and get ready to defend it. Theres a microscope on where You can improve and this will cost you your bonus. No one is going to do it for you. You can not count on your Team Leader to even bee around or have the the Booking values to go to bat for you.

Advice to Management

Middle Management needs an over haul on their Booking values. When I reported that people cut serious corners to meet the quotas I was told by my Team Leader "thats complete asinine" when I brought this information to her boss I was told "that never happens or they would already know about it."

Booking.com2016-10-08
  1. "Great job"

Former Employee - Credit Controller in Orlando, FL

I worked at Booking.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome company to work for

Cons

Must be open to fast paced changes

Advice to Management

Honestly best company I have worked for

Booking.com2019-11-07

"Awesome!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Booking.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

First off the atmosphere and diversity is amazing. It’s an awesome company to work for. The pay is good and quarterly bonuses are a perk. They offer free food a lot and the canteen offers healthy food choices that B.com pays 50% of the price for. They offer Monster energy drinks in the canteen and free Starbucks coffee. The PTO is also very good.

Cons

None that I can think off.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work. Management really cares about the employees and are always there for support and always there to help you get to the next level if you want.

Booking.com2019-04-22

Discover more reviews about Booking.com.