Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

great company to work for

May 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly focused on employee experience

Cons

Spent too much time on reviews

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good start

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diversity of employees. Nice people from all over the world.

Cons

Salary is very low unfortunately.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Worldwide Community

Jul 9, 2021 - Senior Customer Service Representative in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Booking.com is the world's leader in online travel bookings. As the leader, they are always improving the site and the tooling and changing keep up with the market. This environment was a challenge for those of us in customer service, who were the front lines, but it kept us adapting and aware of everything. In the customer service centers, you work in teams and that team became family. The people in these offices are the best part of working for this company. And because the company is worldwide, you never know who you'll speak to from around the world. Our teams were populated with people from all different background and experiences and I found myself with good friends who grew up in Brazil and Palestine and Russia and their life experiences really bring different perspectives to the office.

Cons

With the constant growth and changing in the market, things would change from one day to the next with little to no time to communicate changes to the entire workforce. In customer service, we would work one way one day and things would be completely different the next day and we would have to adapt on the fly and figure the changes out with customers on the line with the same questions. Communication of changes across the business was really the biggest issue I had with the working environment.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Booking.com.