Boostability - Great company for a part time job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Boostability

"Great company for a part time job"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT
Current Employee - SEO Specialist in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Boostability part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are great, the flexibility and environment is great, and there are some options to move up (slightly)

Cons

Not a career move, not allowed to be full-time employee (still not a big enough company), no benefits for the majority of the company

Other Employee Reviews for Boostability

1. "This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization"

Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT

Pros

Positive management team who wants their employees to succeed.
    -- Loose and relaxed work environment. Dress is casual and they just want results, nothing more, they don't really care how it's done

Cons

-- Poor benefits, really it was just a paycheck and nothing more.
    -- Poor pay scale for the nature of the work.

Advice to Management

Be a little more clear and direct with training, and job expectations. Offer some concrete reasons about why employment at Boostability is so great. I don't really care about the "boostability" vision as I have no vested interest in the company.

"One of the very best companies I've worked for"

Current Employee - Manager in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Boostability full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of college-aged students work at this company. For many of them it's one of their very first (if not first) professional jobs. The complaints I hear are more often than not from younger people (without much experience) objecting to things that happen at every company you'll ever work for.

As a fat old guy who's worked for his share of legitimately crappy companies over the years, I can say that most employees have a pretty great set up here. The company is headed by one of the most effective, competent leadership teams I've worked with, which accounts for our growth and stability. Because of that, it's a good place to put down roots.

And there's a fairly open, friendly environment here as well. The benefits are decent, you get lots of days off (21 PTO days a year once you've been here a while), and the company parties are really elaborate and fun.

And as for pay, I can't speak for others, but I am very fairly compensated. Raises occur here as regularly as they do at other well-run companies. The best increases will come through advancement, just like everywhere else.

My biggest recommendation is to kids just starting out, either in or freshly graduated from college. You can get great experience here, and if you work hard and the cards fall for you, you can advance your career. I've seen it happen again and again at this company.

Pros
    -Great company culture
    -Highly competent leadership
    -Flexible managers
    -Fantastic, innovative product
    -Family friendly lifestyle company (this place completely empties at 5 pm sharp)
    -So much career advancement. Most management positions are internal promotions.
    -Super smart people work here

Cons

Lots of college students employed here, so high turnover in some positions
    Depending on where you are, can sometimes be a pretty competitive environment for career advancement among the entry-level employees.
    Multiple locations can be a hassle for employees in management positions