Boostability - This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Boostability

"This a good place to build a foundation in Search engine optimization"

Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT
Former Employee - Account Management in American Fork, UT

Pros

Positive management team who wants their employees to succeed.
-- Loose and relaxed work environment. Dress is casual and they just want results, nothing more, they don't really care how it's done

Cons

-- Poor benefits, really it was just a paycheck and nothing more.
-- Poor pay scale for the nature of the work.

Advice to Management

Be a little more clear and direct with training, and job expectations. Offer some concrete reasons about why employment at Boostability is so great. I don't really care about the "boostability" vision as I have no vested interest in the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Boostability

1. "Good Company That's Constantly Striving to Improve"

I have been working at Boostability full-time

Pros

There's a lot of opportunity to grow your career, especially if you are interested in leadership roles.

Managers and executives are busy but realize how important it is to listen to new ideas. They try very hard to give all questions, ideas, and complaints fair consideration, particularly if you express your thoughts kindly and diplomatically.

The company has been opening communication a lot lately, creating more and more employee training and client mentoring collateral. With 3+ locations, this has been instrumental in making sure each department is on the same page. It's also helped me, and I believe other employees, have a better idea of how my role contributes to the business as a whole.

Cons

With 3+ locations, there's definitely a culture gap between them. I've occasionally felt like my particular job or team was being looked down on by others. I do see improvements in this area, though.

Some positions don't have enough checks and balances in place. What I mean is that some employees have a little too much power to make systematic changes that will affect a large number of employees—all without doing the proper research and testing beforehand.

Advice to Management

I think the things in my "Cons" section have already been brought to the attention of management. I know they are actively working to constantly improve client and employee satisfaction. My only advice is to continue to focus on organization and communication.

Boostability Response

Feb 7, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy working with us and feel comfortable reaching out with suggestions for improvement! I would encourage you to speak ... More

2. "Treated employees like children"

Pros

they had a ping pong table and a hidden bathroom that was awesome to have a solitary moment.

Cons

They treated everyone like children, shepherding us everywhere, breathing over our shoulders to do work.