Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jun 18, 2021 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great support system to ensure you're taken care of

Cons

None that I can think of

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

n/a

Jul 29, 2021 - Cyber Analyst in Tysons Corner, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great company, good work life balane

Cons

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company, But It's Easy to Become Isolated

Jul 26, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Professional culture - Fascinating work - Invests in employee careers and learning - Good pay It was a great place to work. I learned a whole lot, was well-compensated, did some really interesting projects, and I felt like the company respected me as a consultant and intelligent employee. They also did an excellent job at helping me plan a career and build useful skills to get where I wanted to go. People respect each other at BAH and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Cons

- It's easy to feel isolated in one's role on client site I was there for 8 years, but after the first year, I almost never worked alongside other BAH people on client site. This made me feel like I was out trailblazing sometimes but lost in the wilderness most of the time. It's kind of hard to feel a part of the company at that point, and by the time I left, BAH kind of felt like just a collection of email distros. Looking back on it - the contracts I was a part of were basically just the "staff augmentation" contracts I've seen others have been frustrated about.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Booz Allen Hamilton.