KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Not just a number

Dec 7, 2021 - WLAN Systems Engineer in Waldorf, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

My management chain out of the McLean, VA office is incredible. Leadership is inspiring, always looking out for those under their purview.

Cons

Working with other offices based on the type of work and contract you get placed on is hit or miss. The Lexington Park office is not as accommodating as McLean and has a very out of touch feel to their management style.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The team in this company is excellent and modern

Jan 25, 2022 - Senior Dev Ops Engineer in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Modern Management practices, effective communication, positive mindset, encourages mistake and solution sharing, they value input, clear objectives, and it's a big company with decent resources to take care of and pay employees. Pays well and great benefits

Cons

It's a Big Company and has a decent corporate overhang, to some people this is a pro, I haven't personally seen issues but iv heard people sometimes don't like it. Not many others I can think of.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cares about work life balance, Job is what you make of it

Jan 24, 2022 - Associate in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can really curtail your training and goal setting to work toward the position that you want. Booz Allen takes career growth seriously and offers many trainings and money for tuition. 95% of my coworkers have been fantastic and my bosses have always prioritized me as a human being over just another cog in the machine. I had terrible Covid in 2021 and everyone at the firm from top to bottom was extremely supportive and worked with me to get me back to work on my own speed. Couldn’t have asked for a better job while having pretty bad Covid.

Cons

Experience with leadership and coworkers and work life balance can depend on the projects you’re on. Your career is what you make of it, so you can get stuck in a rut if you don’t put in the effort not to be.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Booz Allen Hamilton.