- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great company!Jul 2, 2022 - SCM Lead in Crystal City, Optional[VA]RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work Life Balance Hybrid schedule Salary Interesting work
Commute Office space Team location No other consContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2022 - Strategic Communications Writer in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has great benefits in terms of backup childcare, etc.
I can't find any so far.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Senior Data Scientist in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The compensation is reasonable and about average for the area. - Benefits are pretty good: Health Insurance (high-deductible plans were most popular at time of writing), HSA, matching 401k up to a set percentage, PTO, paid family leave, dental, vision, etc. - Many people seem to enjoy their jobs, have an overall positive experience working for the company, and care about the projects they're working on. You feel like you can have a positive impact while working here. - The company doesn't terminate your employment if there is a gap in the time between projects you work on. They find a spot for you in other areas. - Teams are very collaborative and people genuinely want to help each other. - Good morale!
- Competitors in the area might pay a bit more and may have better benefits.