KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place to work in IT consulting

Aug 17, 2022 - Senior Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here, both the comradery and the support for work/life balance is amazing. I have worked at both AFS and Deloitte and both places do not have the support/need for work life balance as Booz Allen. On top of that the training opportunities are endless!

Cons

Balancing investment work (R&D) and client work is tough. Mostly because client work comes first, and to get to R&D you'll need more time out of your day.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Challenges and Integrity

Sep 24, 2022 - Logistics Associate in Alexandria, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vast opportunities to explore within this defense firm and inside the managed contracts. Great leadership, great benefits

Cons

Sometimes too large to get answers back in time to formulate way forward. Career managers are busy and sometimes on travel but BAH has many resources to navigate to information to base decisions on.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

On average, it's OK

Aug 25, 2022 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got to learn about computer vision and convolutional neural networks, which would not have happened if I had not come to BAH. Getting hired in at BAH saved me from the fact that I had nothing to show for 1.5 years of time at a previous employer, which I had been led to believe was soon going to be investing in data science, but I wound up working for a time-waster of a client instead.

Cons

In my first year and a half, I churned around among three different projects, none of which lasted beyond three months, and the internal job search. I concluded that this was not a place for me to grow my career, but I was stuck at BAH because I had no accomplishments to show for my time. I set a goal of putting a machine learning model into production a year and a half ago, and it still hasn't happened. I'm just gritting my teeth and trying to get the win on my resume so that I can jump ship soon.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Booz Allen Hamilton.

Booz Allen Hamilton Careers

Cover image for Booz Allen Hamilton

Change is within reach—and it all starts with you. We believe that your talents are the gateway to tomorrow. Working...More

• Meet Our People