Bosch Rexroth - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buchanan, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buchanan, MI

Pros

Very good at attempting toward lean manufacturing and becoming excellent in all areas. Difficult get culture to function 'as one' with diverse associate base. Great insurance, vacation policy, etc. Europeans have better work/life balance than USA owned companies.

Cons

As in any large organization, communication between departments is a constant struggle. Efforts are ongoing and largely successful however. I really can't complain at all - it's been a great place to work. Tough times hit hard this year, nevertheless, and even though they pull rabbits out of every available hat, some of us had to say good-bye.

Advice to Management

Recognize that the people you aren't seeing - those that aren't in the business of self-promotion - are the best people in the organization. Some of us actually work very hard without plotting our next move upwards. Also - shop floor pay really needs an upgrade.

Other Employee Reviews for Bosch Rexroth

1. "Realize that the grass is not always greener"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Pros

During the economic difficulty that we are all experiencing, management is discussing all of the ways to decrease costs without trying to cut peoples jobs. We see that time and time again when co-workers leave to go to other organizations and always seem to come back.

Cons

Need to recognize that we have the talent within our own locations who should be given the opportunity to grow into a manager role but we often go to other countries to try to find this talent.

Advice to Management

Ask the employees for more direct feedback on how to improve processes to cut costs, or what can be done to increase morale during these difficult times. I am sure they have some really good ideas.

2. "Overall good company to work for"

I have been working at Bosch Rexroth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits
    Work/life balance
    Good culture

Cons

Not so easy to get a promotion
    Things advance sometimes hard