Boston Interactive - The team is like a supportive family - we work hard, play hard, respect and support eachother. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Boston Interactive

"The team is like a supportive family - we work hard, play hard, respect and support eachother."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Our CEO really cares about our happiness and morale - as we grow as a company, he continues to grow as well, learning new ways to support the bigger team. He works hard to enable and facilitate our success, communicate about where we are going as a company, how we are doing overall, and ensure that we feel that our jobs are stable in this up and down economy. He is great at finding that balance for everyone in terms of - do you have what you need from us and your job to be happy here, and are we getting what we need from you to be successful and move forward as a company?

Cons

about 1/3 rd of our 25 or so employees commute from outside of the city, and the company does not currently support any sort of work remotely policy, even though many of the employees could successfully do their jobs that way at least one day a week.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate, continue to let people know (when applicable) they are valuable and are doing a good job, and continue to plan company activities to bring the team closer together! In a team environment, trust, honesty, communication, collaboration, and a collective passion for what we do is so important and must be continuously communicated and supported.

Other Employee Reviews for Boston Interactive

"A generally good place to work."

Former Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Vice President in Boston, MA

Pros

Interesting work, always challenged, learning new technologies.

Cons

Occasionally difficult to work with customers.

Advice to Management

Keep growing steadily and focus on the long term.

2. "Great Place to work!"

I worked at Boston Interactive full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy commute, great office space, great culture, always a positive work environment. The CEO is very friendly, generous, and takes care of his employees. I recommend considering Boston Interactive if you're looking for a positive work experience.

Cons

None that come to mind

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing to keep the employees happy.