Boston Pizza - Boston Pizza - A decent place to work if you are with the right people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Boston Pizza

"Boston Pizza - A decent place to work if you are with the right people"

Former Employee - Server
Former Employee - Server

Pros

Serving at a busy Boston Pizza is a good source of income for part-time workers. I found the environment to be mostly positive and cheerful. All the higher staff understood what my job position entailed and were very helpful when problems came up. If you have an open schedule, you will probably get lots of hours.

Cons

I found that drama between coworkers hurt the overall experience. Time off was not usually a problem, but ultimately the inflexibility of my schedule made working here difficult. I found that I was often promised something that never really materialised. Some of the new management that started while I was there were sometimes not fully ready when they were in a solo management position.

Advice to Management

They should remember what it was like when they were just servers or hosts/hostesses.

Other Employee Reviews for Boston Pizza

1. "Fun and satisfying job"

Current Employee - Line Cook in Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Line Cook in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Pros

Great Incentive programs: if one works for more than five hours consecutively they are rewarded with a free meal anything except steaks. Also there is 52% off for staff meals. other incentives include: Trips partys free beverages and a staff appretiation day where in employees are granted two free drinks.
    Strong Cooking System: on the pizza build like it is very well run it is a assembly line system that is proven and well orkestrated. it is simple too, all toppings are listed by pizza by weight and scales are provided therefore it is simple to make pizzas quickly. Go BP.

Cons

One has to clean ones own uniform

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good work

2. "good"

I have been working at Boston Pizza full-time

Pros

salaire boss emplacement horraire

Cons

week end soir alcool client