Bottini Fuel - Good company to get experience you need for future career. | Glassdoor

"Good company to get experience you need for future career."

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Bottini Fuel

Pros

Decent pay and coworkers.

Cons

Paid benefits but not as good as advertised. Some in management hard to work for.

Advice to Management

follow up on people in management positions, they're not all sufficient managers. Take the advice of the employees a little better.

Bottini Fuel2014-10-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I have learned to work in a fast pace environment, and I have obtained many different skills."

Current Employee - Junior Paralegal in Wappingers Falls, NY

I have been working at Bottini Fuel full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Bottini Fuel has given me the opportunity to to be in the legal field as well as working in a very fast pace environment. I have learned to prioritize and to be extremely organized.

Cons

I really enjoy being an employee of Bottini Fuel, but there is no room for growth within the company.

Bottini Fuel2015-03-19
    • "For the most part if you want just a job this is perfect!!! They do not give advancement opportunities!!!"

Current Employee - Driver in Wappingers Falls, NY

I have been working at Bottini Fuel full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Steady work, guaranteed 40 hrs a week!! Good selection of health benefits!!! Vacation time, sick time and they let you bank your overtime if you choose to do so!!!

Cons

Horrible equipment and no advancement opportunities... needs to update trucks and be more open to opportunities!!! Create Saftey positions and be more Saftey oriented!!!

Advice to Management

Work on giving decent equipment to work with!!! Create incentives for good hard working employees who go above and beyond!!! In the off season don't forget who worked hard all winter!!!

Bottini Fuel2017-06-23

Discover more reviews about Bottini Fuel.