Bottini Fuel - Run away and don't look back | Glassdoor

"Run away and don't look back"

Current Employee - IT Department in Wappingers Falls, NY

I have been working at Bottini Fuel

Pros

Benefits are decent Some co-workers try hard

Cons

No corporate ethics or values - screwing everyone in sight - customers, employees, vendors, government Small company management trying to run a large company Salary is terrible - everyone I know that has left has received at least a 20% higher salary upon leaving

Advice to Management

Not much - they wouldn't listen to the advice if I gave it to them any way

Bottini Fuel2015-01-13

Bottini Fuel Response

January 28, 2015Marketing Strategist

The claim that we lack values and ethics is unfounded. We are a family oriented company that offers the fairest prices possible in a fluctuating energy market. Our success is measured by the number of satisfied customers we have. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I have learned to work in a fast pace environment, and I have obtained many different skills."

Current Employee - Junior Paralegal in Wappingers Falls, NY

I have been working at Bottini Fuel full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Bottini Fuel has given me the opportunity to to be in the legal field as well as working in a very fast pace environment. I have learned to prioritize and to be extremely organized.

Cons

I really enjoy being an employee of Bottini Fuel, but there is no room for growth within the company.

Bottini Fuel2015-03-19
    • "For the most part if you want just a job this is perfect!!! They do not give advancement opportunities!!!"

Current Employee - Driver in Wappingers Falls, NY

I have been working at Bottini Fuel full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Steady work, guaranteed 40 hrs a week!! Good selection of health benefits!!! Vacation time, sick time and they let you bank your overtime if you choose to do so!!!

Cons

Horrible equipment and no advancement opportunities... needs to update trucks and be more open to opportunities!!! Create Saftey positions and be more Saftey oriented!!!

Advice to Management

Work on giving decent equipment to work with!!! Create incentives for good hard working employees who go above and beyond!!! In the off season don't forget who worked hard all winter!!!

Bottini Fuel2017-06-23

Discover more reviews about Bottini Fuel.