Bottomline Technologies - I strongly recommend Bottomline Technologies! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bottomline Technologies

"I strongly recommend Bottomline Technologies!"

Pros

I'm a current BT employee ( 6+ years) and it's been the best job I've ever had. My job has offered both professional and personal rewards. I enjoy working with the multiple groups at BT and there is a definite sense of teamwork. When I accomplish a personal goal, I feel good that I've contributed to the success of my team and BT. I can personally attest to the strength of BT's health benefits and unwavering support of my coworkers and executive leadership. The phrase "what can I do to help" is sincere at the personal and professional level. BT's consistent growth in turbulent economic times is a testimony to their strong leadership and I look forward to the years to come.

Cons

I would like to meet with my team in person on a more frequent basis.

Other Employee Reviews for Bottomline Technologies

1. "Potential for growth"

Pros

Great people to work with that are dedicated and understand that everyone is working just as hard. Potential for growth is based on performance.

Cons

Understaffed at this time so the work load for the rest of the company expands. Work life balance cam be difficult at times.

"Don't work here"

Pros

Co-workers were great to work with.

Cons

Technology is outdated and overweight
    Unrealistic deadlines
    Company makes up for cost of doing business with low pay and demands to work many extra hours every week

Advice to Management

Invest in building a great product to sell instead of selling unattainable solutions - you're constantly playing a game of catch-up and eventually you WILL fall behind. The pace that's being set is unmaintainable.