Box - A great company in an exciting transition with a culture that's second to none | Glassdoor
  1. "A great company in an exciting transition with a culture that's second to none"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Box full-time for more than a year

Pros

I haven't regretted joining Box for a second. The company has a fantastic culture, a great product set (which has a leadership position within all of the key analyst reports) and offers really interesting work. The European team is in transition, but there are some brilliant team members and some top new talent joining the Sales, Marketing and CS teams. The culture is genuinely supportive and collaborative, both at a regional and global level, with many community groups (MOSAIC, Pride, Box Women's Network) and an ongoing program run by our Chief Fun Officers. Benefits are excellent. I've also seen multiple colleagues be promoted and some excellent international transfer opportunities.

Cons

The new strategy isn't for everyone: it requires real drive, passion and belief. But I really believe that it's the right one.

Continue reading
    Box2020-01-29
  1. "The BEST work culture I have experienced!"

I have been working at Box full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

At Box we're able to bring our authentic selves to work. We don't have to pretend to be someone else. We don't have to pretend to know it all. I am never held back on sharing my ideas and perspectives. I am allowed to take risks and go get it done! Through our non-profit arm Box.org we are encouraged and given time to go serve the community. There are volunteering programs happening all throughout the year that we can get involved in. I love how Box prioritizes helping the community around us. The management is very transparent and always keeps us in the loop on all the happenings. We are never blindsided.

Cons

There's a lot of work to do! So it is up to the employees to create the work-life balance. But the management is supportive of your boundaries.

Box2020-03-27
  2. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Senior Strategic Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Box full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility Global Presence Bleeding Edge Technology Awesome Culture

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Box2020-03-26

Discover more reviews about Box.