Box Support - Overall great company | Glassdoor
  1. "Overall great company"

Current Employee - Manager in Provo, UT

I have been working at Box Support full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being part of one of the fastest growing companies in Utah feels amazing. Promotions are done from within the company so there are a lot of opportunities to succeed and progress. Super fun culture and upper management is always friendly and encouraging. Compensation is better than any company in the industry. So far I am very satisfied with everything that the company has to offer and especially the future projects... and plans for growing.

Cons

There are no benefits at this point.

Advice to Management

Set clear goals in advance.

Box Support2015-01-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Provo, UT

I worked at Box Support for less than a year

Pros

This is in response to the totally uninformed person who said that the CEO is a "trust fund" baby. You obviously don't know the CEO, nor went to any of the meetings he spoke at since that's a total lie. He funded the company with his own hard earned money, his parents nor anyone else had anything to do with funding. Box Support was a great place to work- yes, you needed to work hard- that was expected- but the... rewards were worth the hard work. Unfortunately, Google shut down numerous computer support companies at the same time as Box Support, it wasn't for anything they did.

Cons

You were expected to work hard, be on time and not mess around. That seemed to be difficult for some of my co-workers.

Box Support2016-07-05

"Poor Management"

I worked at Box Support

Pros

I have no pros to share

Cons

The Owner is a Trust Fund baby that doesn't know the meaning of leading by example. He only cared about money and not his employees. He was unethical causing the company to be shut down by Google and they had to lay 95 percent of the company off.

Advice to Management

Management needs to think about the long term picture and not just about how to make a quick buck. Guys that get Millions of dollars from their families to start a company shouldn't preach about how to make money the hard way.

Box Support2016-06-24

Discover more reviews about Box Support.