BoxTone - Coolest start up software company around. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for BoxTone

"Coolest start up software company around."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Pros

Great benefits. Competitive pay. The management team actually makes the time to listen to employees, as busy as the management team is. It sounds a little corny, but we're a true team and most of us have strong interdepartmental bonds. It's challenging work. Lots of unbelievably intelligent people. Everyone seems engaged in what they're doing. For the most part, departments communicate effectively. Everyone is very dedicated to their work, but the management, Client Services, and Development teams go above and beyond on a regular basis. Great working environment. Most flexible place I've ever worked. We work hard, but we're a pretty casual, lightheartedl bunch. High morale. Seriously cool company. Watch out world, we're taking over MDM! (That means you, MobileIron, Zenprise, AirWatch, and all the rest if you!)

Cons

Just the typical stuff that comes along with working for a start up. If you're hoping to cruise along in a regular 9-5 this place isn't for you. Management demands a lot but rewards follow.

Advice to Management

Keep is in the know. Keep up with the monthly meetings and listening sessions. We appreciate them. Keep up with the personal recognition. It fosters high morale. We know you guys are sacrificing a lot to make us the company we are. Don't forget that we're sacrificing alongside you.

Other Employee Reviews for BoxTone

1. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Pros

BoxTone is a great company, with an amazing product, in a very quickly growing industry. I've never seen so many highly intelligent and passionate people gathered together, working towards the same goal! It's inspiring on both a personal and professional level to come in everyday and witness the dedication and enthusiasm of my coworkers. I completely agree with the reviewer who called this a workplace "utopia"! It's absolutely true!

Cons

Sometimes working for a smaller company like BoxTone means not having as many resources as you'd like. Fortunately, it doesn't look like we're going to be a small company for much longer!

Advice to Management

Keep it up, keep listening, and keep us informed! Also, make sure you make good on your promises of on-going training and promotions!

2. "A great company with really great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Pros

The people at BoTone are some of the best you will find. The developers are very innovative, adn build some really awesome stuff. The sales and marketing teams are great, and the Services team is the best there is. Everyone works hard, but has fun. The management team is also very good about taking feedback and will make changes based on feedback from the field.

Cons

Its a hectic environment and there is so much to do. It can be a bit stressful at times. But i guess that is to be epected.

Advice to Management

stay the course