Boxer Property Management - Fun, fair, fantastic. | Glassdoor

"Fun, fair, fantastic."

Current Employee - I Don't Understand the Complaints in Houston, TX
Current Employee - I Don't Understand the Complaints in Houston, TX

Pros

I really don't understand the complaints on the leasing side. I have been here over 3 years and I have received over 6% increase every year and I have been giving extra responsibilities and a larger portfolio. In this company it's very important to be a self starter and also to remain positive. There are some more tenured agents that aren't as productive and have been passed by newer, and younger agents so that probably explains the negative reviews.

Cons

The one thing that needs to change is the timeliness of information getting shared with the field. Sometimes there is information distributed to tenants or new initiatives that are started before all leasing reps are notified. Overall great company though!

Advice to Management

Like I mentioned above, quicker response time and shared information. Additional incentive plans would also be a bonus to retain top talent. Why train em' if you don't want to retain em'?

Other Employee Reviews for Boxer Property Management

"Dont come to work here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

For my area its good to work here for experience. Other than that dont come here.

Cons

- They always say there is no money.
    - No increase in salary or only 1% :)
    - Some managers are just uneducated people sitting in that chair

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees. Give them the salary that they deserve. The salary that is industry standard!

"Great Opportunites in a Scary Market"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Ability to enter in to the Real Estate industry with a low risk level as they pay both bonuses (small) and salary (reasonable given the alternative of commission only). Great opportunity for advancement since this is a smaller company and everything is more transparent. Perfect opportunity for growth and starting out a career.

Cons

Benifits are not that great which is probably due to company size. There is a very high stress level and extremely high expectations of employees (which I suppose turns out to be a good thing for the way you serve your clients.)

Advice to Management

loosen up a bit!