Boys Town National Research Hospital - Poor management and salary | Glassdoor

"Poor management and salary"

Former Employee - Outpatient Therapist in Omaha, NE

I worked at Boys Town National Research Hospital full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Work with children, can be rewarding, good health benefits

Cons

Poor salary compared to similar agencies in the area. Raises are rare, opportunity to move up is very limited. Management in behavioral health has been around for 15+ years, very stuck in their ways.

Advice to Management

Pay employees at all levels competitive wages and you will retain quality employees.

Boys Town National Research Hospital2017-02-27

February 27, 2017Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post your concern. We work hard to stay competitive with salary and benefits. If there are management issues you would like to share, please contact the human resources department. I am sorry our compensation package did not work well for you and ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "IHFS"

Current Employee - IHFS in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Boys Town National Research Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company and awesome mission

Cons

I can't think of any at the moment

Boys Town National Research Hospital2018-11-20

March 12, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your comments.

2. "HR won't help you"

Pros

Excellent benefits - best health care coverage you'll ever have! Easy to manage work-life balance Good discount program available to employees at stores and restaurants

Cons

HR is either unwilling or unable to help you when you have legitimate concerns about a supervisor - especially someone higher level. I was not the only person who complained to HR, either. If you end up with an unethical boss who creates a hostile work environment, you might as well just leave your job because HR won't help you. Lower-than-average salary No room for growth/advancement Poor upper management

Advice to Management

Make real changes when whistle blowers come forward!!! BTNRH is losing really talented employees for no other reason than HR 's inability to clear out one terrible manager.

Boys Town National Research Hospital2019-01-03

January 7, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to post your concern. We work hard to stay competitive with salary and benefits. If there are any managerial concerns you would need assistance with please contact Human Resources at 531-355-6342.

Discover more reviews about Boys Town National Research Hospital.