Boys Town National Research Hospital - BHT | Glassdoor
  1. "BHT"

I have been working at Boys Town National Research Hospital full-time

Pros

Excellent health benefits and many opportunities to move up within the company.

Cons

Very cliquey atmosphere, people have a very cynical point of view.

Boys Town National Research Hospital2018-09-05

September 10, 2018Director of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We take environment satisfaction very seriously and want our employees to be happy. If you are unable to speak with your supervisor about your concerns, please know that you can speak to our staff in human resources.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "IHFS"

Current Employee - IHFS in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Boys Town National Research Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company and awesome mission

Cons

I can't think of any at the moment

Boys Town National Research Hospital2018-11-20

March 12, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your comments.

2. "HR won't help you"

I worked at Boys Town National Research Hospital full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Excellent benefits - best health care coverage you'll ever have! Easy to manage work-life balance Good discount program available to employees at stores and restaurants

Cons

HR is either unwilling or unable to help you when you have legitimate concerns about a supervisor - especially someone higher level. I was not the only person who complained to HR, either. If you end up with an unethical boss who creates a hostile work environment, you might as well just leave your job because HR won't help you. Lower-than-average salary No room for growth/advancement Poor upper management

Advice to Management

Make real changes when whistle blowers come forward!!! BTNRH is losing really talented employees for no other reason than HR 's inability to clear out one terrible manager.

Boys Town National Research Hospital2019-01-03

January 7, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to post your concern. We work hard to stay competitive with salary and benefits. If there are any managerial concerns you would need assistance with please contact Human Resources at 531-355-6342.

Discover more reviews about Boys Town National Research Hospital.