KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good work

Jun 23, 2021 - Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive experience and friendly people

Cons

Cant think of any drawbacks

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing organization who cares about their employees, families, and communities.

Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work life balance - Great learning environment - Amazing staff and family feel in the office - Strong compensation and benefits - Growing organization - Amazing CEO and senior leadership

Cons

- Nothing comes to mind

2. 5.0
    Current Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

The bright spot in my week

Nov 16, 2021 - Volunteer in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I get to learn as much from the children as they learn from me! I love nothing more than coming in each week, seeing familiar and new faces, and seeing the joy in all the children while creating things, or learning, or playing with one another. It is chaotic in the best way possible, and I would not miss a second of it for anything! The staff at the Boys & Girls Club (of Greater Manchester) is the absolute best, and you can tell they all enjoy what they do, and want the members to grow and learn each day.

Cons

The only “con” I can think of is the time commitment. It is not a con for me, because I love giving my time to the club, but I could see it impacting other people’s lives if they have busy work schedules, children, or enjoy travel. My vacations and long weekends have been cut short so that I can be sure not to miss a day I’m supposed to be in, so that is a definite change in the way you go about your weeks/planning.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Boys & Girls Clubs of America.