Bozzuto - I Love Coming To Work! | Glassdoor

"I Love Coming To Work!"

Current Employee - Sales and Service Associate in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Sales and Service Associate in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-There is plenty of room for advancement and if you're with the right management staff they'll train you on getting to where you want to be.
-The majority of the properties are beautiful...why wouldn't you love working in such fantastic places
-Bozzuto hires some of the best, and therefore you get to work with some of the best
-Bonuses are great

Cons

-The company has gotten so big! While this is a good thing, the downside is that you don't get that feeling of personal attention from corporate that you used to.
-I like the new STAR Awards Program, but miss the luncheons (that was one of the things that made you feel that personal attention)
-Haven't had an SSA summit in a while (I really looked forward to these!)
-Bonuses are great but your property must be on or below budget...otherwise you've worked very hard for nothing

Advice to Management

-Would love if we could get back the leasing summit
-I get that you wnat your properties to operate at or below budget but your SSA's work really hard as well. If an SSA has 18 move ins in a month and their property is not making budget then they are making no money and the base salary alone is not enough to live off of. This makes them feel like they are working extra hard with absolutely no reward a.k.a horrible.

Other Employee Reviews for Bozzuto

1. "Friendly, caring and professional"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Pikesville, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Pikesville, MD

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for The Bozzuto Group in the Management field for 3 years. I have been pleased with the company since the start. The interview process was thorough and welcoming. Bozzuto offers fantastic training from the start of your career and they continue to offer additional training classes as your career grows. There is tremendous room for growth within the company as you progress from position to position. The main thing I have been most pleased with is the company camaraderie and how genuine people within the company are. Bozzuto strives to be the best in customer service and you see that within the employees themselves. The Senior Management staff is always very friendly and helpful and you can tell the genuinely want to see everyone succeed in their careers.

Cons

Although the training classes are great I know sometimes it happens that a new employee starts onsite without taking some of the basic classes because the timing doesn't work out right. That can prove a little difficult to get oriented to the company standards.
    Sometimes the office gets very busy and we have to work after hours or come in early to complete our work, it would be nice to get overtime in that situation.

Advice to Management

I would suggest of course keeping the training classes as they are but also offering a webinar or something along those lines for the basics for new employees that aren't able to take the actual classes right away.

2. "Awesome Job"

Current Employee - Sales and Service Associate in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Sales and Service Associate in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Bozzuto full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really good benefits and always recognized for hard work

Cons

Could be a better salary but anything higher may be hard to find anyways

Advice to Management

none