Braeburn - Amazing culture and mission. | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing culture and mission."

I have been working at Braeburn full-time

Pros

Braeburn is reinventing how a pharma company operates. Throughout the office the patient is front and center and keeps everyone focused on the goal. A top down, bottom up culture isn't just preached, it's lived. In my pharma career I've never felt more valued and included in strategy development and decision making. Everything we think, say, and do is with the patient in mind.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

As we grow, we must be vigilant to maintain our culture of collaboration and patient focus.

Braeburn2018-11-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Key Account Manager"

Current Employee - Key Account Manager

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Leadership Company Culture Compensation Benefits Collaborative Team Organization is dedicated to make a difference.

Cons

I really can’t think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Thank you for this amazing opportunity!

Braeburn2018-12-20

"A Great Company with a Bright Future"

Current Employee - Key Account Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Braeburn full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been in the pharmaceutical/biotech field for nearly 20 years and Braeburn is head and shoulders above any of the other companies I have worked for. The entire organization works in such a collaborative team effort which is 100% patient focused with the goal to positively impact as many people as they can. From the moment I walked in the door and was greeted by the receptionist to my final interview with the... head of sales, I was overwhelmed by their culture which fosters teamwork. The breadth of talent and experience in all departments, is truly world class. But, the most impressive attribute was the passion of every employee that I met in stemming the tide of the senseless loss of life from Opioid Use Disorder. I feel truly blessed to be part of this team and contributing to accomplishing the goals they have set.

Cons

I have non at this time.

Braeburn2018-12-16

Discover more reviews about Braeburn.