Cover image for Brafton

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
      May 31, 2023

Great place to learn everything there is to know about marketing

Marketing Director
      Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Really awesome, intelligent and kind co-workers. - So many opportunities to learn new things - especially if and when you express your interests in specific areas. - Generous PTO. - Good compensation. - Professional, courteous work culture. - Strong work-life balance (despite the sometimes fast-paced nature of the work).

Cons

- As others have mentioned the only real con is that it can be fast-paced (but not nearly as much as it used to be).

1. 5.0
        May 19, 2023
        Team Lead
        Former Employee
        Boston, MA
        Business Outlook

Pros

work-life balance, good money, fast-paced

Cons

bunch of young bloods running the show

1. 1.0
          Sep 8, 2023
          Former Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

- My direct team was a solid group of collaborative, dedicated people. - Fully remote set-up makes for a flexible work environment. - Broad client portfolio.

Cons

- Overly siloed job functions lead to production members being cut out from strategy-related discussions, resulting in pushback and delays when they have valid questions/concerns - Inflated hiring practices and mismanaged organizational structure post-COVID have both contributed to hectic, widespread lay-offs - Tensions are high across every team, with little-to-no communication from above as to what the next steps or the future will look like. - Client relationships are severely suffering as a result of rapid-fire turnover and restructured workloads causing team members to take on too much too quickly. - Non-competitive pay structure, minimal benefits.

Discover more reviews about Brafton.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

190.9K

Underwriter

I've completed an initial phone screening interview, followed by a 2-hour interview with the Department VP. Next in the process are three separate 90-minute peer interviews. Is there a possibility of another interview after the peer interviews, or should I anticipate receiving an offer?

0 Comments

Administrative Assistant

I have an interview with the owner coming up and how would you answer if the they ask when I can start when I have two set/booked vacations in the upcoming months? For reference: I leave for one in 2 weeks for a month and the other one is in the beginning of December for 2 weeks. I don’t want to say immediately because of the trips, but if I don’t say immediately then I might lose the job. Help!

4 Comments

Postdoctoral Researcher

Hello guys, I applied as Chemical engineer in a big company and I did with them all the interview steps (last one on 05/09/23), at the time of the interview there was no job opening and I got the interview through another division. Last week I received an email saying that they will let me know their final decision by the end of this week. Today I have received an email (with the job description attached) scheduling a call in few days for sharing the decision. Do they want to reject me on call?

7 Comments