Brand Institute - A great place to work! Hard work is praised and employees are encouraged to excel! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

"A great place to work! Hard work is praised and employees are encouraged to excel!"

Current Employee - Director, Brand Development in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Director, Brand Development in Boston, MA

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time

Pros

A privately owed company, who's CEO and Senior Management team's main goal is to foster professional relationships and "grow the business". I feel that I have a whole company of Cheerleaders!

Cons

None. We are a WorldWide organization! I wish I got to meet more of my team mates in person!

Advice to Management

Thank you for always encouraging us to put our best forward.

Other Employee Reviews for Brand Institute

"Opportunity to Build a Business With a Dominant Brand"

Current Employee - Vice President, Brand Development in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Vice President, Brand Development in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For personally accountable and experienced professionals, BI offers a more than a fair opportunity to build a business. Systems are in place that support sales, employees are friendly and willing to help, and our CEO is generous and always accessible to all levels and with our customers.

Cons

In this age of email and technology, and in the current economy, face-to-face appointments can be very tricky to obtain. Selling is not for the thin skinned and rejection requires a short-memory. This is a difficult entry level position for many. Must like sales or a selling and appointment driven environment. Travel is travel, and, it happens daily over many miles and states. Often too fast-paced at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to screen and not to settle. High quality is an exclusive club.

"Great to be selling a first rate service in a self propogating market"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My time at Brand Institute has been like a breath of fresh air compared to my previous career as a pharmaceutical advertising executive. They have provided me with the opportunity to thrive in a performance driven environment selling a service whose demand is constantly being renewed; all new products require a name. Teamwork, organization, platform skills, project management skills, relationship building skills and perseverance will make you successful here. And clients welcome you on the strength of Brand Institute's reputation for success.

Cons

This is a sales driven organization and naturally you are measured on various performance parameters so you must have the ability to handle the pressure. If you can't handle the heat don't come in to the kitchen!

Advice to Management

A more structured 'on boarding' program may help support the learning curve for new hires.