Brand Institute - How often does one get the opportunity to do something that they love?” | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brand Institute

"How often does one get the opportunity to do something that they love?”"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A continually evolving, fast-paced company. A company that despite the economy, has continued to grow every single year. There is plenty of opportunity for personal and career growth, if you choose to put in what it takes. Being able to work with people that have such varied educational backgrounds has been such a learning experience for me. It allows me to do my job so much better, because it gives me a broader understanding of what we do as a whole.

I have never worked for a more generous company/CEO in my entire career, which spans over 22 years. I mean really, how many companies pay for parking, provide a grand holiday party every year, and in between provide countless numbers of luncheons, and opportunities for bonuses!? Not to mention flexibility, when the need for personal time arises.

Cons

The workload can be overwhelming at times, however that is the sign of a successful company. I'd rather be busy and know that I am working for a company that is thriving and will continue to do so.

Advice to Management

I wouldn't change a thing. There is a proven formula for success, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Other Employee Reviews for Brand Institute

"BI is a company that recognizes and appreciates a good employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Brand Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A friendly atmosphere where you are recognized for hard work and is also a wonderful learning experience in the corporate world for young employees.

Cons

Far from my home which means my commute can be a pain but if you take public transportation BI pays for your Metro card and Metro garage parking or if you drive they also pay for parking right around the corner. It's definitely a plus since these costs add up!

"Wonderful Stepping Stone"

Former Employee - Trademark Analyst in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Trademark Analyst in Miami, FL

I worked at Brand Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I gained incredible experience working with global teams on high-profile drug naming projects. The pay and benefits were excellent compared with other Miami companies. Their HR department was very accessible/helpful when it came to transferring my 401k and keeping health benefits in place.

Cons

I had to move from Miami for family reasons, otherwise I'd probably still be working there. We had to work the occasional weekend/late night, but I don't think that's much different than other jobs.

Advice to Management

I loved the monthly food/cash goals, I hope those are still in place!