Brand KC - Pyramid Scheme | Glassdoor

"Pyramid Scheme"

I worked at Brand KC

Pros

I worked here for a few months and was a consistent top performer. Nice, young group of people. Most of whom don't really realize what they are caught up in unfortunately.

Cons

They pretend they are raking in money and they aren't. People are struggling here. They lead you to believe it's a sports marketing company (or whatever else they notice excited you about them). They refuse to tell you that it is a 100% commission job until they have effectively tried to scare you that you may not be worthy of the job. Having seen this company from every angle, it's a greasy place that you don't... want to work. That uneasy feeling you have going in.... trust it. It is very evident to me that these 5 star reviews were not submitted by employees of the company.

Brand KC2016-03-23

Other Employee Reviews

"I loved it"

Account Manager in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Brand KC

Pros

Everyday on the job was fun! I loved the people I worked with, it was such a positive atmosphere and I didn't have to sit behind a boring desk all day. I learned so much about myself and the business world. I would not have left if it wasn't for having to move away for my husbands work.

Cons

It's a little bit long of hours but worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

Brand KC2015-09-25

"Worst few months of my life"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Brand KC full-time for less than a year

Pros

you could take lunch when you wanted to.

Cons

if you enjoy bothering people at their jobs everyday then this is for you. Selling them "discounted tickets" and going door to door.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees a salary and not 10% of your little ticket pamphlets.

Brand KC2016-05-26

Discover more reviews about Brand KC.