Branding Brand - The Best Job I've Ever Had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Branding Brand

"The Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Branding Brand full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can't say enough good things about Branding Brand. This is the best job I've ever had. I get to come to collaborate everyday with great people, work with HUGE clients, and interact one on one with management who actually care. In a short amount of time we've accomplished some truly great things as a company. I'm so proud to be a part of such a wonderful diverse (and not to mention smart) team.

Cons

There's a lot of work to be done, and sometimes things get crazy. I've worked nights and weekends before, but we ARE a young and growing business and sometimes you have to go above and beyond for the good of the team.

Advice to Management

As our business grows we need to bring on more team members to help with workloads, be sensitive to this.

Other Employee Reviews for Branding Brand

"Want to be a slave?"

Pros

Exciting with the mobile industry in full flight. It's a good area to work in and the clients are large enough to spend on the projects.

Cons

The owners don't know how to run a business or work with people. The kool-aid can only fool so many for so long.

Advice to Management

Don't be evil.

Branding Brand Response

Aug 20, 2013 – Co-founder

I find this posting interesting, especially since the date and content has been edited. Regardless, if you felt strongly enough to leave this review, I respect (and am sorry for) that. We have always... More

"Like 70+ hour weeks, with no reward? Well hop on board this sinking ship while you still can"

I have been working at Branding Brand full-time

Pros

The company has some great people in the trenches. Also nice having dogs in the office

Cons

Awful development deadlines are crippling the company. Developers (and other positions) are forced to work insane hours in order to get things done on time, so work-life balance is a total fabrication. You can give catered lunches, and free beer, but that doesn't fix a company that doesn't truly value its people. BB also pushes for employees to give reviews on glassdoor, so forced good reviews are not as true as they seem.

Advice to Management

Stop setting horribly misguided deadlines just so you can cash a check, because your employees are the ones that deal with the backlash. This place was great a few years ago, and its taken a horrible turn I didn't expect.

Branding Brand Response

Aug 20, 2013 – Co-founder

My door is always open. ...so is the suggestion box. Stop by. Let's talk. We are only as good as our communication.