Brandon Regional Hospital - I loved working there and miss it very much, wish I could go back to work there. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brandon Regional Hospital

"I loved working there and miss it very much, wish I could go back to work there."

Former Employee - CAN?MA in Brandon, FL
Former Employee - CAN?MA in Brandon, FL

I worked at Brandon Regional Hospital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people and great benefits

Cons

not enough staff on the floors

Advice to Management

be more understanding when things happen to your staff as far as illness or injury

Other Employee Reviews for Brandon Regional Hospital

"Very Strange Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

I worked at Brandon Regional Hospital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well paid. Standard full time benefits. Good parking. Air conditioned. Food in cafeteria pretty good -especially Cuban sandwiches and other Latin food. Required to take 30 minute lunch break.

Cons

Administration C Level are paranoid. Fired long term employees (25+ years) without cause . Patients and families very dissatisfied. Hospital has consistently over the years maintained a very poor reputation in the community for care, nursing, hospitalists etc.

Advice to Management

Get over yourselves!

"Not a positive environment"

Current Contractor - Mental Health in Brandon, MB (Canada)
    Current Contractor - Mental Health in Brandon, MB (Canada)

I have been working at Brandon Regional Hospital as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to work with a diverse group of people and if you are a student taking the psychiatric nursing program, this would be a place where you could get more experience.

Cons

The casual work in mental health department is not for an individual who has a family and needs a stable set of hours. There has been no commitment from management to make these casual positions permanent. It has been something which has been discussed for the last few years. There are very few workers who work an eight hours shift unless you are scheduled for a split shift.

Advice to Management

More commitment in terms of hours for casual employees. A respectful environment for the casual employees is desperately needed.