Brandwatch - One of the best jobs I ever had!!! | Glassdoor
  1. "One of the best jobs I ever had!!!"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Brighton, England

I worked at Brandwatch full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved my time here! The culture, the people and the tool really made it an incredible place to work.

Cons

There was not the opportunity to grow or at least not as quickly as I would have expected from a tech company.

Brandwatch2019-07-11

"Opportunity for Growth"

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time

Pros

Brandwatch is an open and collaborative environment that supports and encourages people to work across departments and offices in the day-to-day, but also to explore new career opportunities and for growth in their professional development. During my time, I've seen many people transition into leadership roles, move to different offices around the world, and excel in a new role in a different department.

Cons

With growth, there can be the typical challenges like enough conference rooms or meeting spaces.

Brandwatch2018-11-13

"Great place with usual struggles"

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment for self starters. If you want to grow and are a go getter, you will have plenty of opportunities. Very smart people with little ego, who genuinely want to work to do what's best, constantly grow and innovate. The company definitely hit some growing pains in 2017 but with a few good hires and tough decisions, recovered from the temporary issues.

Cons

The company moves at a very fast pace, so there are always things changing - not necessarily a con for me, but might be for some. Some offices can feel clique-y.

Brandwatch2018-06-08

Discover more reviews about Brandwatch.