KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to grow and be creative

Aug 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired five months ago and have been beyond happy working for Brayola and the CEO. I love that I have the ability to be creative and implement my ideas. The CEO has spent time fostering my growth and continually offers her support and guidance. I love the team and office environment because we truly work together as a group. The COO has gone above and beyond to teach me about the industry and guide me to meet my KPI's.

Cons

Like any job, you need to manage work-life balance.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Operations

Aug 14, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Improved culture Flexible work life balance If you prove yourself, receive recognition and ability to grow Management really cares for your success Passionate and smart employees Great vendor partners

Cons

Systems are cumbersome Lot of manual tasks that needs automating which is in the process of fixing

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Operations Manager

Apr 11, 2018 - Operations Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here are friendly, Company is innovative as a startup should be Entrepreneurial - in the 5 weeks I've been here, I'm able to already put things in motion to improve processes and ultimately business. Less "meetings" more doing - great for self starters Flexible hours - Tuesday is remote working day and we are looking at Summer Friday opportunities!!! Management is there for you - within a few weeks of joining I was able to have a 1-1 meeting with the CEO to chat about the business/life/etc.

Cons

Offices in Israel/NYC - time zone can delay things and working thru emails/calls can be challenging for some. Onboarding was jam packed. I spent a few hours a day extra to let everything sink in. Jobs are what you make it, so know that some things you have to figure out yourself.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Brayola.