Brickman - Stay true to the Golden Rule | Glassdoor

"Stay true to the Golden Rule"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Brickman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good industry reputation, Great training

Cons

Long Long Hours Unobtainable goals, and if you do somehow reach a goal they change it mid-stream as they think this is the best way to motivate people. No longer is Brickman customer focused, they are only spreadsheet foused so they can rush to public trading. Account Managers are expected to lie to customers if necessary. They are routinely falling short of their contractual obligations to clients and they view it as okay and doing good business unless they are caught.

Advice to Management

Theodore Brickman founded his company on the Golden Rule and was successful for over 70 years. The company has lost its way in the chase for corporate profit. When Scott Brickman left so did his families values. Remember what made Brickman what they are today and remember the Golden Rule.

Brickman2015-02-10
  1. "Intern Designer Position"

I worked at Brickman

Pros

Friendly work environment, Paid seminars and conferences, Interesting Field Trips including a Trip for Sports Turf Management where we went to fields at nearby professional stadiums

Cons

The internship included time "in the field" which was necessary/as helpful for my background

Brickman2015-06-10
  2. "Good company at the time"

Former Employee - Supervisor in Mount Pocono, PA

I worked at Brickman full-time for more than a year

Pros

New equipment, ok management, hated the no shaving policy i think is different now

Cons

Not a lot of room to move up

Brickman2019-09-26

Discover more reviews about Brickman.