Bridge Partners - A Company that cares about their people | Glassdoor

Featured Review

"A Company that cares about their people"

Pros

I have found Bridge Partners to be different than other Consulting firms I have worked with. Not only do they find a great match for my skill set, but after the hire, they continue to meet and ask you how it’s going. This is not from the client side, but they are truly interested if I am liking the role. They don’t just get you the role and not meet with you anymore. My experience with other consulting firms has been that after the hire, the rep never had more than 10 minutes to meet with me to ask how things are going. “Great talking to you but I have another client I have to see. Have a nice day”. This never happens with Bridge Partners.
    I’ve been with Bridge Partners for over to six months and have met my rep many times to discuss my satisfaction with the role and to just talk – like I am a person, not a quick hire to fill a role. Nice touch – and it is what makes Bridge Partners unique, in my opinion.
    Bridge Partners has a lot of get-togethers in informal places and they are very community oriented. Every month they organize a day that contributes to a local charity. This is great for the community and also allows everyone to network and get to know the other consultants - outside the working environment. True team-building and with a great cause.
    As my present contract is ending soon, I have no doubt Bridge Partners will work hard to find my next project – one that I will enjoy and have the skill set to exceed.

Cons

Nothing at this time. I will return to this site after my contract ends so I can evualuate their ability to start a new contract for me.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work of caring about your consultants...it's what makes Bridge Partners unique.

Other Employee Reviews for Bridge Partners

1. "Great Company"

Pros

Bridge Partners is a fantastic company to work for. What makes Bridge Partners special is that they are extremely supportive of their consultants while also ensuring the success of their clients. The leadership team is accessible and genuinely cares about their employees. I love the fact that they host regular networking events, including small group events, which helps create a culture of inclusion. Managers are available for guidance and mentoring. Benefits package is competitive and progressive. Work/life balance is encouraged. It’s a fun place to work!

Cons

As with any consulting firm, there can be some time off between projects which can be stressful. The good news is that the company continues to grow and has access to a diverse range of interesting projects.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop new business opportunities and diversify client base. Matching 401K. Keep up the great work.

2. "Great Place for Continuing Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Bridge Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Strong contractor relationship with Microsoft

Cons

Microsoft is continually opening up and shutting down opportunities so if you can't go it alone for a few months consulting might not be your cup of tea