Bright House Networks - Great company, great benefits, unfortunately some bad customers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Bright House Networks

"Great company, great benefits, unfortunately some bad customers"

Former Employee - Level IV Support Specialist in Clearwater, FL
Former Employee - Level IV Support Specialist in Clearwater, FL

Pros

Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision) is all the top carriers for the littlest I've ever paid per paycheck to the top vendors. They actually still have a pension plan as of 2009 for new employees.

Cons

Nothing major, all the normal big corporation stuff (hearded in like cattle, micromanagement, etc) even though they are not a truly big corporation yet.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job, keep it up.

Other Employee Reviews for Bright House Networks

1. "If a long term position is what you seek, it would be hard to go wrong here."

Current Employee - Call Center Lead in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Call Center Lead in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

Stable and reliable. Company has never laid off an employee in 20+ years. Fair management, plenty of opportunity for advancement, has kept me in lockstep with my career advancement. goals. A promotion/ raise was there every time I deserved it. Good rewards for disciplined employees.

Cons

Emotionally demanding, high stress, very high level of multitasking required. Sometimes this multitasking demands are made with very little guidance as to priorities. Some lack of communication among supervisorst, at least at my entry level of management. I am sometimes not involved in employee impacting decisions, just asked to implement them.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. In a down economy, we continue to prosper.

"Brighthouse is a great place to work."

Current Employee - IT II in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - IT II in Orlando, FL

Pros

Brighthouse is a great place to work. I work with good people who are kind and helpful. We get company vehichles, discount services and magazine subscriptions, great benefits, a 401k and a pension. woot!

Cons

Most people i work with are good people. Some are parsitic a-holes who make a living leeching off our hard work. There is alot of overtime which could be good or bad. Wheather plays a big part in overall job happiness, no tech likes having to climb around someone's attic when the outside temperature is puching one hundred degrees. Oh, and hurricanes...not fun.

Advice to Management

To do a better job of identifying the slackers and to improve communications between different departments of the company.