Bright House Networks - Hiring Process | Glassdoor

"Hiring Process"

Current Employee - Technical Care Professional - Help Desk Support in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Driving distance for the job. About 54 Minutes without traffic

Advice to Management

Great management as long your on your toes 100% punctuality : meaning come to work on time, great attitude,

Other Employee Reviews for Bright House Networks

"Great company, great people, great benefits, but could tweak a few things"

Current Employee - Check In in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Check In in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It is a great company to work for. Very stable since I haven't seen any layoffs in the almost 6 years that I've been there. Great benefits, including 401k and free cable/internet/home phone unless you upgrade to faster speeds or add additional equipment.

Cons

The department I work in (not Customer Service) should/could be just a M-F operation, but instead I am stuck working weekends. Our team is broken up into 3 different schedules where only 1/3 of the team has weekends off and schedules have not been changed/rotated in over 3 years like they used to. This is not fair to those that perform well and show up to work and do not have a chance to bid on a different schedule based on their performance and ranking within the department.

"Worth the stress!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Professional in Auburndale, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Professional in Auburndale, FL

I have been working at Bright House Networks full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management is always working for YOU. Constantly boosting team morale, ongoing training, open door policy is legit, FREE CABLE & INTERNET!, great benefits package. Great opportunities for advancement if YOU put in the effort and time. They do love to promote shining stars.

Cons

In Customer Service, we were forced (and graded) on pushing sales and small talk during each conversation. This is frustrating to most customers, and you. It's a waste of time and doesn't help the conversation more "friendly." Hello Friend -- whatever.