BrightStar Care - Brightstar Franchise | Glassdoor

"Brightstar Franchise"

Current Employee - Owner
Current Employee - Owner

I have been working at BrightStar Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are looking to buy a franchise in the health care field, this is a great franchise to own. Corporate HQ staff are great to work with and want you to be successful in every way. They continue to improve their systems and fine tune their business processes. Brightstar has field support staff to help you along the way so that you are aware of the KPIs and other targets to help you in your strategy to achieve profitability.

Cons

I don't think that inner forces are against anything that you do. There is plenty of opportunity for personal growth and compensation if you follow what they tell you to do. Unfortunately, outside influences such as minimum wage, Obamacare, over regulation in the health care industry, and other anti small business measures are putting pressure on franchise owners.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your franchise owners with open communication and dialogue to help them bring success to their companies more quickly. Creating committees and allowing the owners to bring about changes in systems and processes will bring about unity and overall satisfaction in having their voices heard above the interest of an individual or group of executives.

Other Employee Reviews for BrightStar Care

"Bright Start . . . more like DullStar"

Pros

I have not seen any Pro's

Cons

This agency has hounded me for an interview with at least 4 phone calls.I finally called them back to set-up an interview.

The representative's attitude was very rude and aloof. I finally made the appointment on a Monday but had to cancel. I left a message for them on Sunday that I would not be able to make the appointment but would like an opportunity to call back and reschedule. Well I called back to reschedule and again a "rude" representative.

I was told once you cancel they don't reschedule you. What???? Has BrightStar forgotten what type of business they're in . .

. compassionate, caring. Should not only be for the clients but the employees and possible candidates as well. Maybe you should leave your egos at the door and focus on what's important.

You just passed on a highly skilled and truly compassionate candidate.I will make sure all my friends and family know that BrightStar is not as "bright" as they think they are.

"Rude & inconsiderate."

I have been working at BrightStar Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good hours, good nurse, no issues with patients. Some office staff are nice, easy to work with, & will work with you.

Cons

Office staff is very rude, it's as if you are not to call them. They don't want to handle any issues you may have, so it feels as I'd you have no support behind you.

Advice to Management

As with any other job/career/company ALL your staff you meet certain standards. & being POLITE & PROFESSIONAL should be mandatory on that list.