BrightTALK - Great place to work & collaborate with all parts of the business | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work & collaborate with all parts of the business"

Current Employee - Sales Executive, Growth in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at several large companies before coming to BrightTALK, and I have to say, this place really brings the collaboration to life. Everyone on the sales team is helpful when it comes to advice, working on deals together, or just being a listening ear, both peers and management. Across different parts of the business, everyone is willing to get involved with client questions or closing business including... the finance, communities team, events team, customer success, and even the product team. All teams are willing to extend a hand when you ask. Lots of good snacks in the office too, on occasion we overbook ourselves, and it is nice to know that there are always ingredients to make a sandwich or bagel sandwich if needed, or just snack until you have time to grab food. Several offices located in NY, Denver, SF, & London.

Cons

There are no puppies allowed in the office, also difficult to work with co-workers in the UK (this could be a timezone thing).

BrightTALK2019-08-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Company - Learn how to become a real solution based seller"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than a year

Pros

BrightTALK is a company where you truly learn what it means to be a solution based seller. Early on in my career at BrightTALK, I had your typical sales struggles and learning the product suite does take a little time. BrightTALK never wavered in their belief in me and is a key reason I am successful now. I've been at other sales organizations, but I have never felt so empowered and motivated to succeed than I am at... BrightTALK. If you take ownership of your day to day, you will be successful at BrightTALK. Plus, the office culture in Denver is second to none!

Cons

Not really much to put down as cons. As a sales professional, you deal with the same "stresses" you would anywhere else. Sales isn't for everyone, but if you work hard, are willing to learn and grow, this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and culture you are developing in Denver!

BrightTALK2019-09-04
  2. "The culture makes it here"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time

Pros

Everyone is extremely nice, helpful, and collaborative. No one is ever too busy to help you or ask questions. The feedback given is always very constructive so you know your path to improvement. They are very open to improve and take your input seriously and make adjustments very quickly. Great culture, people, and product!

Cons

None, I would say anything you surface with management gets heard and addressed.

BrightTALK2019-08-30

Discover more reviews about BrightTALK.