Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

BEST job EVER

May 22, 2019 - Hybrid Designer/Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, supportive to you learning new things, everyone has a voice, great recognition of achievements, great atmosphere to be creative, and very empathetic employees.

Cons

Long hours if you let yourself get behind

3 people found this review helpful

BrightWave Response

President

Thanks for the review, we appreciate all the positive sentiment and also think we have a pretty special work environment and culture. We strive for a work-life balance, and hopefully, that's reflective of the many benefits and the flexibility we provide, that's not to say we sometimes have to push some long hours from time-to-time to ensure success for our clients. At the end of the day, we fight as a team to push great work and results. Thank you for your review.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

So sad BrightWave is gone forever

Mar 4, 2021 - Art Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

BrightWave had an amazing "family" culture. It was the nicest agency I've ever worked for. The collaboration and teamwork were out of this world!

Cons

BrightWave also had some of the cattiest / gossipy employees—which, includes management. People were afraid of confrontation and simply talking to one another.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

BrightWave Response

President

Thank you for the post, and yes, the culture and the family-like vibe were incredible. We saw this even more during the initial months of the C-19 lockdown. Good to see some of this cultural influence start to shape Ansira as well. Related to selling to Ansira, it was the right thing to do at the time, the business was growing so fast and we needed a partner that could help us sustain that level of growth without risking the whole business. It's never easy to integrate with another company, however, I'm proud to see where folks from the BW entity are making an incredible impact on Ansira every day. It's not common for a small acquisition like BW to have such a large impact on a much larger organization, and that's a testament to the talent BW has and continues to have now within Ansira. We are now playing a much bigger game and I hope that's as exciting and challenging for legacy BW folks as it was when we were on a small island trying to survive high growth and limited capital. Thanks. Raj.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

n/a

Apr 21, 2021 - Technical Campaign Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

work from home (every other Friday)

Cons

pay, work load, stress, no room to grow

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about BrightWave.