Brightedge Technologies - Management is Listening Finally | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brightedge Technologies

"Management is Listening Finally"

Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Brightedge Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

BrightEdge has been a good place to sell because we have always had the best product and a management team committed to winning; too committed for some in fact. I have to say I think management has finally been listening. In the last six months the company has rolled out two sales training programs put on by the leaders in the respective segments (i am sure this cost a lot). The company has rolled out monthly (not quarterly or annual - monthly!) rewards on top of commissions tor demand generation and sales production. This means I get more leads which is great so I can make more money. Investing in peoples careers beyond team lunches with real training and showing appreciation with real rewards shows me finally management is listening and I feel great about working here. I feel committed about earning next step here which certainly exists as company grows fast. I have not always felt this way and it feels good.

Cons

My big cons have been eliminated (see above) - some people not into commute to San Mateo but does not stop me from being happy here.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and making people feel appreciated - good comp + investment in training + monthly rewards + club in Hawaii all good.

Other Employee Reviews for Brightedge Technologies