Brightree - Competitive Company and Team with Lots of Growth Opportunities! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

"Competitive Company and Team with Lots of Growth Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lawrenceville, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Brightree was voted 4th fastet growing company in Georgia for a reason. The company has a great culture of rewarding performance. They recruit the best and most knowledgeable team members. Management never forgets to recognize achievements. You are given the freedom to excel without being micro-managed. This is refreshing in a top tier sales environment. It is nice to be surrounded by a team that takes pride in growing and becoming better every day!

Cons

The fast pace of things requires you to be good at time management. Departments could be better at communicating with one another.

Advice to Management

Add more training and personal development opportunities.

Dec 3, 2014 – Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

To be clear, we have been one of the GA Top 40 companies for 5 years straight. Think about that for a second. It's a great accomplishment to earn this distinction once, and many companies do that ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Brightree

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Technical Support in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been employed with BT for over 2 years. My experience with this company has been one of working for an employer that is in the habit of recognizing and showing appreciation for the work of the employees and to the customers. I highly regard the leaders and executive staff as caring and honorable to employees and customers alike. I have been praised and rewarded for a job well done as well as encouraged and motivated to reach greater accomplishments.

I have had the opportunity to get to know some of the leaders of BT on both a professional and personal level. I appreciate the enthusiasm they show towards this company, its employees and its customers. Despite the difficult times we find ourselves in right now, I still see nothing but positive attitudes, which translates to a huge positive impact on our success.

I love to get out of bed and come to work every day because I am made to feel as though I make a difference…. That my contribution to this company plays a part in its success.

Cons

In my opinion there are no cons

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Dec 3, 2014 – Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Do you love getting out of bed and going to work? This reviewer does, and he/she is able to make the connection to understand that the work we do here at Brightree makes a difference. Nice.

"AWESOME!! GO TEAM BRIGHTREE!!"

Current Employee - Sales in Lawrenceville, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The community of Brightree has a deep respect and understanding of one another, to work as peers in an competitive environment with mutual respect and a desire to aspire for goals that will not only grow our own company, but its partners (customers) as well.

We are an incredible team, compiled of friends within and outside of the work place.

Cons

Traffic around here stinks! This is also my first job, and its an incredible one. With the experience contributing so much to my early life and providing me with such life long lessons, a con could be that any other job could be a let down from here on out - I hope not!

Advice to Management

Thank you for always wanting to hear our advice, and listening to our concerns.

Keep it going!

Dec 3, 2014 – Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Nice choice of words to describe Brightree: "awesome", "team", "community", "respect", "peers", "aspire", "incredible", "friends", "listening", and "thank you." ... More