Brightree - Customer and Employee oriented company with opportunities for personal and professional growth. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Brightree

"Customer and Employee oriented company with opportunities for personal and professional growth."

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Product Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Brightree is a fast paced customer service driven company. The team of employees, including management are truly a team. Someone is always willing to help you with questions or just be a sounding board for ideas. If you are a motivated team player that takes pride in your work and believes that customer service is the key to success, then Brightree would be a great career path for you.

Cons

I do not really consider this a con but Brightree is a fast paced company with high expectations of it's employees. Your hard work will pay off but you must be responsible, self motivated and accountable.

Advice to Management

Please keep the opportunities coming and continue to build the software and grow the business based on customer needs.

Dec 3, 2014 – Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

Regarding the "Advice to Management" comments: you can be assured that we'll keep the opportunities coming. Since the industry we work in constantly changes, our customer's needs change as well ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Brightree

"Doing what's right for the customer and Work/Life balance is key to working at Brightree"

Current Employee - Management in Lawrenceville, GA
    Current Employee - Management in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When I first stared at Brightree, one thing was obvious from the top down, the directive was to do what is right by the customer. After many years, this directive still holds true. When it comes to making a call about how to best handle a situation, as long as we do what is responsible and right for the customer we have leadership support.

It's not just about the customer though, it's about doing what's right for the employees too. If a dedicated employee runs into personal trauma, the entire Brightree famly rallys around to help out any way that they can. By the same token, if a Brightree challenge comes up, Brightree expects it's employees to rally and resolve it.

If you are inerested in an opportunity to learn, like an environment of diversity, change and growth, then Brightree isthe place to work.

Cons

Work/Life balance requires commitment from both the team members and the managers of the team. Challenges surrounding those decisions can be frustrating. Management and team members must continuously work together to beat those challenges and frustrations.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage upwards and lateral workplace changes for the employees so as to keep employees challenged and inspired.

Dec 3, 2014 – Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

The reviewer's second "Pro" paragraph points out a part of Brightree's culture that makes us special. In addition to taking care of the customer, we do what's right for our team members. To do that ... More

"Being an employee of Brightree has been personally and profesionally rewarding."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Townsend, DE
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Townsend, DE

I have been working at Brightree full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The pros of working within this organazation has to be the overall industry knowledge of its team. I have never worked anywhere , where so many individuals are at the top of their game. Collaborating ideas and sucesses is strong amongst teams and departments.
    Brightree is always enhancing the product and truly cares about being the best . Everyone from support to senior management is very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The cons working for Brightree could only be...be prepared to be busy! We are implementing active and demanding clients in the industry that need our help to make the transition from one software to another smooth. This takes time and dedication to the process.

Advice to Management

Advice to management is to continue to listen to the users of the product. From the 200 user accounts to the 3 user accounts. They have very different needs and we need to continue to listen and be the software for all whether you are a surviving mom and pop shop or a large company in many states.

Dec 3, 2014 – Director, Recruiting & Onboarding

The "be prepared to be busy" comment is one that many job seekers would have loved to endure over the past several years during an unfortunate economic downturn. But solid companies prosper in good ... More