Brightview Senior Living - As close to perfect as a company gets! | Glassdoor

"As close to perfect as a company gets!"

Former Employee - Executive Director in New York, NY

I worked at Brightview Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I just completed an almost 4-year run with Brightview senior living. I was an executive director at two properties that were start up’s. Start ups are very challenging, but the Brightview philosophy and start up support was something that was stellar. In particular, Anita R. is an individual whose precision and attention to detail made my job easier. Brightview’s director of talent acquisition may not only be one... of the most intelligent individuals I’ve ever encountered, but she is relentless in finding the organization top quality individuals to help run the communities. The design and construction team constantly look for ways to modify and improve upon their last project… Which only enhances the lives of the residents that live there, and makes the job of the people that work there that much easier. Finally, the culture of the organization is top notch. You really know that the leadership of the company care about you as a person first, and as an employee second.

Cons

In any company you will have a con or three. While there will always be the occasional bad apple… It certainly does not spoil the bunch and the good of this organization incredibly outweighs the bad. And there is very little bad to be said.

Advice to Management

You all should be very proud of what you have created. It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of the organization and while I have moved on, I am a better administrator and a better person having worked at Brightview Senior living.

Brightview Senior Living2018-12-06
  1. "Dining server"

Former Employee - Dining Services in Mays Chapel, MD

I worked at Brightview Senior Living part-time for less than a year

Pros

People where nice as of your coworkers. There’s a sense of family with the residents.

Cons

Pretty much nothing to complain about.

Brightview Senior Living2019-07-24
  2. "Alright"

Current Employee - Dining Room Server in Canton, MA

I have been working at Brightview Senior Living part-time for more than a year

Pros

The residents there are the best.

Cons

The management isn’t that good.

Advice to Management

Care more for your employees.

Brightview Senior Living2019-11-06

Discover more reviews about Brightview Senior Living.