Brilliant Earth - Inspiring Team, Great Company | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "I loved everything about my time at Brilliant Earth" (in 23 reviews)

• "Everyone at Brilliant Earth is engaged with their work and extremely hard working" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Brilliant Earth boasts about a team enviornment and culture" (in 8 reviews)

• "There has been incredibly high turnover in sales" (in 4 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Inspiring Team, Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is probably the best group of people that I've ever worked with. Lots of very smart and interesting people from diverse backgrounds. Products are beautiful and most customers are really happy and engaging. I've learned a ton since I've been here and I've already experienced strong growth in compensation and responsibility. Several of my colleagues have been promoted to management from junior roles. The mission is inspiring and the company really cares about the bigger issues but also smaller ways to have an impact.

Cons

Not really a con for me but my schedule includes weekend days. I had concerns at first but actually really enjoy being off during the week.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job to achieve so much success so far. Hope you will continue to promote from within :)

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"I Love BE!"

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Brilliant Earth was my first job out of college and I had a few different offers I was considering. I'm so glad I picked this one! I've been learning a lot and have made a lot of great friends here. My manager was promoted from entry level so it feels like there are really good opportunities for growth. So far I've been getting good feedback on my work so that feels good too!

Cons

It's jewelry so there are a lot of security procedures

"Great Place for Growth"

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Brilliant Earth recognizes high performers and provides good opportunities for advancement. I was at my last company for 3 yrs without seeing any growth but I've been promoted twice in 2 yrs at BE. Promotions and advancement seem to be based on merit and are not political like other places where I've worked. It is a fast paced environment which I like and the company is growing quickly.

Cons

Nothing really stands out beyond the usual quirks of a fast growing company like processes changing relatively quickly

Discover more reviews about Brilliant Earth.