Brilliant Earth - Inspiring Team, Great Company | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Inspiring Team, Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Customer Experience Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is probably the best group of people that I've ever worked with. Lots of very smart and interesting people from diverse backgrounds. Products are beautiful and most customers are really happy and engaging. I've learned a ton since I've been here and I've already experienced strong growth in compensation and responsibility. Several of my colleagues have been promoted to management from junior roles. The mission is inspiring and the company really cares about the bigger issues but also smaller ways to have an impact.

Cons

Not really a con for me but my schedule includes weekend days. I had concerns at first but actually really enjoy being off during the week.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job to achieve so much success so far. Hope you will continue to promote from within :)

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place for Growth"

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Brilliant Earth recognizes high performers and provides good opportunities for advancement. I was at my last company for 3 yrs without seeing any growth but I've been promoted twice in 2 yrs at BE. Promotions and advancement seem to be based on merit and are not political like other places where I've worked. It is a fast paced environment which I like and the company is growing quickly.

Cons

Nothing really stands out beyond the usual quirks of a fast growing company like processes changing relatively quickly

"Great Organization and Team"

Current Employee - Customer Experience
    Current Employee - Customer Experience

I have been working at Brilliant Earth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been with the company for around 8 months and it's going great so far! I've learned a lot and really like my co-workers. Most of the customers are great too. I feel good about the growth potential here.

Cons

Things can get a little hectic at times especially when we are running a promotion

Discover more reviews about Brilliant Earth.